The Learning Resource Center (CRAI) has launched a new website on July 1. The new site is designed to provide visitors with a more agile and intuitive user experience together with easier access to the content.
Some of the main novelties of the CRAI website are:
- Information for… Check the services and resources offered by the CRAI according to your needs and profile (students, teachers, researchers, and staff).
- New search engine to easily search through all the information resources (databases, journals, books…) available in the different campus libraries.
- New design of the library opening hours. Check your campus library opening hours for the day you wish to come. You can also check the opening times by month.
- Multilingual website. The website has been translated into three languages (Catalan, Spanish and English).
- Quick access to the most used services and resources. Access the most used online and face-to-face services, such the digital library or the Pregunt@ service.
- News and agenda section. Have a look at the different CRAI news and events.
- Highlights. Relevant information will be posted in this section during a specific period.
The new website is available at www.crai.urv.cat/en