There will be changes to the library management system and they will affect the loan service during July and August. Some of these changes are:
- Summer loan services: from July 1, all borrowings are due in September.
- Closure of the loan service: from July 12, the loan service will be closed until September. Materials can be checked out before July 9.
- Closure of the PUC service: from July 1, documents cannot be requested by PUC. Thus, place a hold before July.
- Deactivation of “My account”: from July 1, “My account” will be deactivated.
- Returning materials: users who have borrowed items can return them to a campus library, although returns will be made in September.
You can consult books during the opening hours.
During this process and the library closing period (August 7 to 29), visitors can use the online resources and virtual services of the CRAI.