From July 1, there will be changes in the summer loan service, such as the temporary closure of the PUC or “my account”
There will be changes to the library management system and they will affect the loan service during July and August. Some of these changes are:
- Summer loan services: from July 1, all borrowings are due in September.
- Closure of the loan service: from July 12, the loan service will be closed until September. Materials can be checked out before July 9.
- Closure of the PUC service: from July 1, documents cannot be requested by PUC. Thus, place a hold before July.
- Deactivation of “My account”: from July 1, “My account” will be deactivated.
- Returning materials: users who have borrowed items can return them to a campus library, although returns will be made in September.
You can consult books during the opening hours.
During this process and the library closing period (August 7 to 29), visitors can use the online resources and virtual services of the CRAI.